Autumn 1 - Week 1
In our topic sessions this week we have been sharing our memory board we made over the summer holidays. We have had lots to share with our new class and this has helped us to:
- get to know each other.
- use our listening and communication skills.
- build up our confidence, speaking in front of the class
- share our likes, dislikes and opinions with each other.
Our main focus this week is to build up positive relationships with our peers.
Autumn 1 - Week 2
This week we have used our Topic sessions to prepare for our exciting year ahead as Herons! We have taken part in activities such as:
- creating our class rules.
- discussing what we want from our teachers.
- discussing what we have liked from our first week in F2.
- setting our targets and discussing what we want to achieve this year.
- designed our target envelopes to store all of our targets that we achieve.
- chosen our adVENTURErs activities.