Learning this Term
This term our learning will be focused around getting to know each other and settling into
Our topics for the term will be:
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- What pet should I get?
We will be sharing the following key texts in our classroom:
- I am absolutely too small for school by Lauren Child.
- Incredible Me by Kathi Appelt.
- I can be anything by Jerry Spinelle.
- Sparky! by Jenni Offill.
- Six Dinner Sid by Moore Inga.
- Mog by Judith Kerr.
- Dear Zoo by Rod Campbell.
In Mathematics we will be focusing on number recognition, one to one counting, 2D shapes and patterns.