Write a character description of the White Witch from The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe.
Remember to include:
- lots of interesting adjectives e.g. sparkling, cold, beautiful.
- Similes e.g. her lips were as red as ripe strawberries
- Variety of sentence openers
Practise our spelling words for this week: Prefix 're'
You could practise them by:
- Look, cover, say, write, check,
- write them joined up
- write the tricky bits in different colours
-Write them in capital letters
- ask someone to test you
- pyramid writing e.g.
Watch the video:
Then have a go at some of the activities on the PDF linked below. You can just write the answers on paper if you don't have a printer.
What is under our feet?
Watch the video below:
Then draw a diagram to show the layers that make up the Earth. You could use your internet research skills to help you do this.