The Skies Above my Eyes - Charlotte Guilian
Stormbreaker - Anthony Horowitz
- Write and design a newspaper report about the Moon landing.
- Take part in and write a balanced argument.
- Write a diary entry.
- Write a fantasy story.
- Multiplication and division.
- Decimals and percentages.
- Describe the movement of the Earth and other planets in relation to the Sun.
- Describe the Sun, Earth and Moon.
- Understand how the Earth's rotation leads to day and night.
- Margaret Hamilton - NASA
- Stephen Hawking and Neil DeGrasse Tyson - Reclassified Pluto as a Drawf Planet.
- Make comparisons between primary and secondary resources.
- Describe the changes as humans develop to old age.
- Europe, North and South America.
- Volcanoes and Earthquakes.
- Research and discuss how people's beliefs about God, the world and other have an impact on their lives. - Compare these with our own lives and how this impacts on us.
- Understand what sacred texts say about God. - Make comparisons between Christianity, Hinduism and Islam.
Art and Design:
- Peter Thorpe
- Harold Cohen
- Create space themed abstract art.
- Create digital art using a computer program.
Design and Technology:
- Construct a rocket using toy gears, pullys and cams.
- Continue to develop Masters of Music Skills on different instruments.
- Play melodies on a variety of instruments.
- Control or stimulate physical systems.
- Use logical reasoning to detect and correct errors in programs.
- Understand how computer networks can provide multiple services.
- Appreciate how search results are selected.
- Ordering drinks.
- Ordering snacks.
- Use language for real purposes.
- Numbers 1-60.
- Some typical french foods.
PSHE / SRE:
- Recognise an unhealthy relationship.
- Know how to describe the range and intensity of feelings to others.
- Understand how to manage complex and conflicting emotions.
- Identify the changes that happen at puberty.
- Understand human reproduction in the context of the human life cycle.