Visions and Values - Our Mission Statement
Our school mission statement is central to everything we do. All members of our school community support our core aim, which is, " Be The Best You Can Be." This is more than a mission statement; it is a belief system. It permeates all things that we do. We also have 4 broad aims that we believe are instrumental in developing and nurturing all members of our school community.
We aim to develop individual talents by...
- Recognising and celebrating everyone's achievements
- Personalising the curriculum to provide learning opportunities for everyone
- Encouraging independent learning
We aim to nurture respect for ourselves and others by..
- Valuing each person and the individual skills they bring
- Respecting all faiths, beliefs and opinions
- Promoting social responsibility in our community
We aim to provide an enriched learning experience by..
- Offering hands on learning experiences to enthuse and engage
- Provide a broad, challenging, creative skills based curriculum
- Creating a stimulating learning environment with high quality resources
We aim to be a school for the future by..
- Being open and receptive to new ideas and concepts
- Enabling children to learn and develop life skills
- Providing opportunities for the involvement of the outside community.