Homework - Week 5 - Friday 9th October
This week for homework, we would like you to complete one of the ideas below linked to our 'Into The Woods' topic:
- Create your own tree or woodland animal using playdough (see the playdough recipe attached).
- Create your own story about an adventure you might go on in the woods. You could try writing this down or just verbally telling the story.
- Write three adjectives down that you could use to describe a tree.
- Create a list of the different animals you might find living in a wood.
- Collect leaves from your garden or from house plants and use the leaves to create leaf rubbings or leaf prints with paint.
- Learn about different types of trees. See if you can write a fact about a tree.
Remember you only need to complete one activity from the list.